Changemakers’ ambition is to create a world in which young people have the confidence to lead in employment, public life and society at large, and everyone understands we need them to.
We make as much of this happen as possible through our direct work with young people and organisations, but this can only reach a limited number of people. Our campaign, Fresh Thinking Needed, seeks to engage with individuals and organisations on a wider scale to make this culture change within society.
What does the campaign aim to do?
- To increase the proportion of young people in leadership roles, in employment as well as in public and civic life
- To tackle the barriers that young people face when trying to access leadership roles
How can I support Fresh Thinking Needed?
- CLICK HERE to sign up to our campaign and to pledge to take action to increase the number of young people in leadership roles
- Follow us on Twitter – use the #freshthinkingneeded hash tag to ask employers, public bodies and other organisations to let young people lead
- Click here to understand the barriers young people face based on research conducted by YouGov and to see our recommendations for action to tackle these barriers. For the full YouGov research click here.
- As part of our campaign, we ran an awards programme to identify employers who value and develop their younger employees. Further information can be found here.